Services for Better Health and Weight Loss
Custom Meal Plans created for your specific taste and lifestyle: Call Today (760) 705-5444 Proven results.
Food can have a dramatic effect on your body’s ability to fight off depression, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, brittle bones etc…
Learn how to prevent disease, lose weight and enhance your physical, mental and emotional health with delicious, nutritious foods. Your custom, wellness plan will include healing foods, easy recipes, custom meal plans for your specific taste, lifestyle and cooking ability. Cooking the right foods significantly helps with weight loss.
We can only be as healthy as the food we eat each day.
- Reduce cravings and emotional eating. Lets improve your relationship with food
- Lets identify and eliminate foods causing your stomach issues and allergies
- Lets find a type of enjoyable exercise that makes your body happy.
- Learn easy food prep and menu planning for your family
- Learn better food choices on-the-go, traveling and in your favorite restaurants
- Mindful eating tips and portion control
- Custom chosen detoxification plan to rev up your metabolism
- Balance brain chemistry and learn to get deep restful sleep
- Improve Digestion and eliminate acid reflux, gas and bloating
- Reduce stress and learn how to eliminate stress triggers in your life.
- Become inspired and motivated to become a happier, healthier you.
Are you struggling with weight loss, and finding yourself gaining pounds by the day? Lets work with your personal strengths and my nutritional resources to create long lasting changes. Discover and enjoy delicious, nutritious foods and learn to stop the vicious cycle of dieting. We will concentrate on addressing the physical cravings that always seem to sabotage your efforts and also the emotional aspects of eating as well.
Lets discuss your current eating habits and find easy ways to tweak your diet so changes are attainable and most of all, delicious and satisfying. I will monitor your progress and provide continued support and strategies for change. I promise you will love the experience and will see results.
Lets be real, we can all use help here. Lets get to the bottom of what is stressing you out. Maybe you don’t know why you have anxiety and irritability. There are great diagnostic tests that will help measure your stress levels and help determine the cause of your stress. I use high quality supplements and herbs to help reduce your stress without the use of addictive, prescription, drugs. Reducing stress might be as easy as eating the right foods.
How you feel can be directly related to what and how you are eating. If you frequently feel stressed out, it is tempting to grab refined carbohydrates, otherwise known as comfort foods, and eat them in unhealthy quantities. Instead of reaching for a pint of ice cream, I’ll show you what yummy foods to eat that can decrease your stress level and nourish your body.
Aging with grace:
While aging is inevitable, physical decrepitude is not. Visible, outward, signs of aging can be a sign of what’s going on in the inside. Let me show you simple ways to slow the aging process with nutrition, stress management, skin care and supplementation. My experience working as an Esthetician has given me the knowledge to combine diet and quality organic skin care products to produce both inner and outer beauty.
Get off the Hormonal Rollercoaster:
Thyroid and Hormonal Issues – Lets look at some proven, natural ways to bring your energy
back and get you off that emotional rollercoaster. I’ve been there myself and know how it feels. Yikes!!
Health Issues Treated
• Fatigue • Weight loss / gain • Headaches • Hormonal issues
• Indigestion, • Acid reflux • Gas • Bloating • Inflammation • Pain
Arthritis • Allergies • Acne • Thyroid • Blood sugar problems
• Depression • Anxiety • Insomnia • High Cholesterol
• Skin and Hair problems • Low sex drive • low energy • Brain Fog •Osteoporosis and more
DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this site is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosis or treatment rendered by a licensed physician. It is essential that you discuss with your doctor any symptoms or medical problems that you may be experiencing.